JUDICIAL SPECIAL STATUS LICENSES
The following individuals are eligible for a “Judicial Special Status” Carry Concealed Deadly Weapon (CCDW) License pursuant to KRS 527.020.
- Active or Retired Commonwealth/Assistant Commonwealth Attorney
- Active or Retired County/Assistant County Attorney
- Active or Retired Circuit/District Judges
- Active or Retired Appeals Court Judges
- Active or Retired Supreme Court Judges
These special licenses require the completion of supplemental affidavits in addition to the application. You can download the Judicial Affidavit KSP Form 135 at the KSP CCDW Forms page https://www.kentuckystatepolice.ky.gov/forms